You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Underlying hidden API changed (h/t @Ian-McGovern — #25 & CRAN & Travis) for
this has been fixed and the warnings for
dplyr::progress_estimated() were also fixed.
pi_mortality columns regarding the week to
week_* instead of
for consistency with
- fixed CRAN check errors
- fix bug in epiweek computation in ilinet() thanks to a bug report by @jturtle (#19)
- included cloc metrics and refreshed README
- The CDC changed most of their API endpoints to support a new HTML interface and
re-jiggered the back-end API. Craig McGowan updated the old cdcfluview API function
to account for the changes. However, the new API endpoints provided additional
data features and it seemed to make sense to revamp the package to fit more in line
with the way the APIs were structured. Legacy cdcfluview functions have been deprecated
and will display deprecation messages when run. The new cdcfluview package API
changes a few things about how you work with the data but the README and examples
show how to work with it.
- Modified behavior of
get_flu_data() to actually grab current flu season
year if a single year was specified and it is the current year and the
return is a 0 length data frame (fixes #7)
- Added code coverage tests for all API functions.
http URLs with
http ones no longer work (fixes #6)
- Fixed State data download (CDC changed the hidden API)
- Fixed issue with WHO data format change
- Added Mortality Surveillance Data retrieval function
- Switched to readr::read_csv() and since it handles column names
better this will break your scripts until you use the new