You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- The CDC changed most of their API endpoints to support a new HTML interface.
There are many breaking changes but also many new data endpoints.
- Modified behavior of
get_flu_data() to actually grab current flu season
year if a single year was specified and it is the current year and the
return is a 0 length data frame (fixes #7)
- Added code coverage tests for all API functions.
http URLs with
http ones no longer work (fixes #6)
- Fixed State data download (CDC changed the hidden API)
- Fixed issue with WHO data format change
- Added Mortality Surveillance Data retrieval function
- Switched to readr::read_csv() and since it handles column names
better this will break your scripts until you use the new