- Package: gdns
- Title: Tools to Work with Google's 'DNS-over-HTTPS' ('DoH') 'API'
- Version: 0.3.1
- Authors@R: c(
- person("Bob", "Rudis", email = "email@example.com", role = c("aut", "cre"),
- comment = c(ORCID = "0000-0001-5670-2640"))
- Maintainer: Bob Rudis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Description: To address the problem of insecurity of 'UDP'-based 'DNS' requests,
- 'Google Public DNS' offers 'DNS' resolution over an encrypted 'HTTPS'
- connection. 'DNS-over-HTTPS' greatly enhances privacy and security
- between a client and a recursive resolver, and complements 'DNSSEC'
- to provide end-to-end authenticated 'DNS' lookups. Functions that enable
- querying individual requests that bulk requests that return detailed
- responses and bulk requests are both provided. Support for reverse
- lookups is also provided. See <https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/dns-over-https>
- for more information.
- License: AGPL
- LazyData: true
- Encoding: UTF-8
- R (>= 3.0.0)
- RoxygenNote: 184.108.40.20600