- local OS X install, R 3.3.1 (clang)
- ubuntu 12.04 (on travis-ci), oldrel, release & devel
- win-builder (devel and release)
- local 32-bit Windows 10 R 3.3.1
- local ubuntu 14.04 R 3.3.1 & R-devel
R CMD check results
0 errors | 0 warnings | 2 notes
- This is a new release.
- XHTML is a valid and widely used acronym
This is a new release, so there are no reverse dependencies.
This fixes a fairly nasty bug that was user-identfied fairly early after release but I didn't want to bug the CRAN team so quickly after the CRAN acceptange. This also addes new functionality and (optionally) provides more informaiton on the tidying process.