- Package: splashr
- Type: Package
- Version: 0.1.0
- Date: 2017-02-03
- Encoding: UTF-8
- Author: Bob Rudis (email@example.com)
- Maintainer: Bob Rudis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- It’s a lightweight web browser with an 'HTTP' API, implemented in Python using 'Twisted'
- and 'QT' and provides some of the core functionality of the 'RSelenium' or 'seleniumPipes'
- R pacakges but with a Java-free footprint. The (twisted) 'QT' reactor is used to make the
- sever fully asynchronous allowing to take advantage of 'webkit' concurrency via QT main loop.
- Some of Splash features include the ability to process multiple webpages in parallel;
- retrieving HTML results and/or take screenshots; disabling images or use Adblock Plus rules
- rendering info in HAR format.
- URL: http://github.com/hrbrmstr/splashr
- BugReports: https://github.com/hrbrmstr/splashr/issues
- License: AGPL
- R (>= 3.2.0)
- RoxygenNote: 6.0.0