- ## Test environments
- * local macOS install, R 3.5.2 on both macOS 10.14
- * local ubuntu 3.5.1
- * ubuntu on travis-ci, R oldrel, current and r-devel
- * win-builder (devel and release)
- Per a note from Kurt the splashr now uses the
- stevedore package since the docker package is
- likely being retired from CRAN.
- The invalid URL in the vignette (as noted in
- an email thread) has been fixed.
- Tests require instllation of ~1.2GB docker image
- which also means docker needs to be available.
- Examples also require a Splash instance (dockerized
- or full install) to work. Therefore, as has been the
- case since the previous CRAN version, examples
- are marked as dontrun and tests do not run on CRAN.
- They do run monthly and on every repo push in Travis
- I can modify any of the above behavior to conform
- to any CRAN policy I may be violating.
- License has been changed to MIT.
- As always, thanks to the CRAN team for their
- herculean efforts to keep the R package universe